Prestons Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Preston's new favorite snack!
Puffs!
He's still learning on how to eat them, and having some drawbacks.
Such as:

If he tilts his head back for me to put one in (like a baby bird) he thinks he's choking on it. He's not. But the whole thing can be very dramatic.

Also, if I put one on his high chair he'll grab it and make a fist and immediately forget where it went, causing him to get fussy and think he needs another.

(check out those leg rolls!)


3 comments:

Shay said...

I miss preston! He is the best baby ever! And his face is so adorable! I want to come play with you guys!

Jessica/Patrick said...

COME PLAY!!!
Erick can come too.
Lots of room....
And lots of Preston!!

Krissa said...

LOVE the leg rolls.... so so my favorite...haha... seriously why is he looking so much more grown up all the sudden...not sure i am a fan of him growing up!