Prestons Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

This whole week Preston has been such an outside boy.
He will whine if I open the door to let the dog in/out and he doesn't get to go out too. Or if we open the front door and he doesn't get to go out he makes his displeasure known. So we went to the park a few times this week and spent a lot of time outside in the backyard on a blanket.
His favorite thing is to sit on my lap as we point out birds to each other. Then he scours the sky for any sort of airplane or helicopter. We really hope his love for the outdoor is something he'll have forever.


On a side note, he ate 2 bananas and some cauliflower today. Trust me, this is a momentous thing and needed to be documented.

2 comments:

Krissa said...

i am impressed...cauliflower... i dont know if i have even had that before... all i know is i dont like it... :I haha

Anonymous said...

I love cauliflower! Good for Preston! I love the sweater :D