Prestons Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

We're trying to teach Preston early about doing chores. He already has some that he is responsible for such as holding the dust pan when I sweep, helping to unload the dishwasher (handing me the cups & putting away the tupperware), switching the laundry from the washer to the dryer and of course helping with dinner.

Today I decided to show him what washing dishes was all about.
Needless to say he enjoyed it a little too much!
Took about twice as long as it would have if I had done it myself, but he was having such a good time helping that it was worth it.



1 comment:

Krissa said...

hahahaha....i love that he is so happy to help...
and um... does he always do his chores without pants on??? hahaha...sure is such a cute boy!!!!